The Chosen Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chosen Ones

RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My joke and some favourite quotes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Admin
Gabriel

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-13

My joke and some favourite quotes Empty
PostSubject: My joke and some favourite quotes   My joke and some favourite quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:55 am

Yay a joke room! I foresee many poor jokes but hopefully some will be so poor they're laughable (like all my jokes are Wink ) Just a warning people, keep it clean and try to be respectful of other's feelings- this is intended for humour only.

Right so here's a joke I thought up years ago. It's... terrible but perhaps so bad it's funny?

There's a farmer in his barn and he's stroking a pony. He looks really ill so his wife comes over and says "What's wrong my dear?"
He replies in a gruff voice "Oh nothing, i'm just feeling a little hoarse".

JEEZ that was a bad joke! but tbh my best comedy is too gross and offensive for this forum so i'll just add in some of my favourite comedy quotes:

"Brannigan's law is like Brannigan's love- hard and fast!"

"If I die here tell my wife- hello" (words from the neatral planet leader)

"Ahhh why couldn't she be the other type of mermaid with the fish part on top and the woman part below!"

"Gentlemen we're dealing with someone who has played world of warcraft every hour of every day since it started. Gentlemen we're dealing with someone who has absolutely no life." "How do u kill that without life?"

"The other day some guy come up to me and asked: 'why are bbc shows so violent these days?' then he said 'ow why did u hit me?' so i said 'i don't know but if you don't stop bleeding over my guchi shoes i'll get angry and you DON'T wanna see me ANGRY!'"

"My name is Maximus Decimus Merdius, commander of the Felix legions. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and that's when i called claims direct. If you too have had a trip or fall at work or had your family brutally murdered by commadus' soldiers then call now"
Back to top Go down
Aldusa

Aldusa

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: My joke and some favourite quotes   My joke and some favourite quotes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 1:26 pm

lol! Good ones!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/canuck76
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: My joke and some favourite quotes   My joke and some favourite quotes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:02 pm

Quotes I like to go by.

As long as war is looked upon as wicked, it will always have its fascination. When it is looked on as vulgar, it will cease to be popular.

Oscar Wilde

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do... Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain

Keep your fiends close and your enemies even closer.

Sun Tsu

Last edited by on Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GatoNegro

GatoNegro

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: My joke and some favourite quotes   My joke and some favourite quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:45 am

He who laugs last didnt get the joke...
Fortune Cookies Razz buahahahaha
Back to top Go down
CaramonMajere

CaramonMajere

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: My joke and some favourite quotes   My joke and some favourite quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:28 am

haha these are all good

i have one of my favourites in my signature Razz

~ViK~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My joke and some favourite quotes   My joke and some favourite quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My joke and some favourite quotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chosen Ones :: Castle Grounds :: The Jester Room-
Jump to: