The Chosen Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chosen Ones

RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I expect more of this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fade

Fade

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Should I expect more of this? Empty
PostSubject: Should I expect more of this?   Should I expect more of this? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:39 am

Battle results (on 2007-08-16 at 11:24:16)
Name: Hit points: Health points:
[ordo] minoka 73.57 1,183.50
Fade 146.50 1,046.43
Winner: Fade
Winner: Fade looted 11 Credits! [ordo] minoka received 0 and Fade got 2 experience point(s)!

A lvl. 19 ordo attacked me last night, luckily she lost. But I thought we had agreed that only the twenty players that signed up would be fighting ordo, and if your not on the list DON'T attack them. If I'm mistaken then I'll start making daily attacks and looting their members. Can someone get some info for me?
Back to top Go down
Fade

Fade

PostSubject: Re: Should I expect more of this?   Should I expect more of this? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:42 am

btw, I retaliated. It's only fair.

Battle results vom 16.08.2007 um 13:41:34 Uhr
Fade 115.16 1,085.40
[ordo] minoka 34.60 1,214.84
Winner: Fade
Fade looted 0 Credits! Fade received 2 and [ordo] minoka got 0 experience point(s)!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Admin
Gabriel

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Should I expect more of this?   Should I expect more of this? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:54 am

Sorry fade it hasn't begun yet. I'll post a list of the opposition here before it begins and send out a guild message letting people know - it will start at a mission reset time so that people don't get confused over time.

Btw nice to see u kicking ass Smile
Back to top Go down
Fade

Fade

PostSubject: Re: Should I expect more of this?   Should I expect more of this? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:32 am

I'd like to think that I've built an excellent knight in this game, but at the end of the day I am kinda at the bottom of the food chain in our guild. What does it say about ordo when their lvl. 19's lose to TCO's lvl. 16, rotflmao
Back to top Go down
Fade

Fade

PostSubject: Re: Should I expect more of this?   Should I expect more of this? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:51 am

I got hit again, even though I'm not on the list. I wasn't going to participate in this one, but if this continues I may start striking at random ordo members whether their on the list or not, it's only reasonable that I show them the same respect they've shown me.

Battle results (on 2007-08-25 at 14:09:46)
Enoch Al Saad 336.83 994.53
Fade 195.47 783.17
Winner: Enoch Al Saad
Winner: Enoch Al Saad looted 2 Credits! Enoch Al Saad received 0 and Fade got 1 experience point(s)!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I expect more of this?   Should I expect more of this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I expect more of this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chosen Ones :: Alenaec's War office, wipe your feet maggot :: Sign up for the TCO war team-
Jump to: